- Capacity Line consist of:.
- 1) Belt conveyor type BT: PVC solvent-resistant antistatic ring belt, with a high self-centering resistance, Motor-electrical installation IP55, Machine internal width 1400 mm with alignment bars, Driving by means of 0.37 kW motor-variator, Adjustable speed.
- Conveyor adjustable height 870-930 mm.
- Machine in compliance with CE Safety Standards, Length 2000 mm.
- 2) Sanding machine (not included in our supply).
- 3) Belt conveyor for manual sanding correction type BTC - mm 1300 of length PVC belt with holes and vulcanised profiles at constant pitch, A dust collection box is positioned underneath the conveyor (no fan is supplied), Fixed pneumatic linear blower with suction hood (no fan is supplied), Conveyor internal width 1400 mm, Number of suction mouths 2, Exhausted air volume 6000 Nm3/h, Conveyor motor power: 0.37 kW, Adjustable speed, Adjustable conveyor height 870 to 930 mm, Machine in compliance with CE Safety Standards.
- 4) Top and edge panel cleaning machine with two special profile counter-rotating brushes and linear blower - type G95/20s, The machine is suitable for cleaning the top of panels, including edges, holes and millings, after sanding of either raw or lacquered pieces, according to the kind of brush used.
- Conveying system PVC solvent-resistant antistatic belt conveyor, with high self-centering resistance, At the inlet and outlet of the cleaning brush, two vulcanised rubber pressing roller ensure the right panel running, The running speed can be adjusted by means of a motor-variator.
- Cleaning unit is composed of 2 large diameter brushes, made of natural animal bristles and a slotted oscillating blower which starts and stops automatically when the pieces pass underneath, the brush profile, rotation and bristle inclination ensure complete cleaning of the surface as well as the 4 panel edges up to a 20 mm thickness, The brushes are equipped with dust suction hood and with manual-controlled blowers for their cleaning, The lifting and lowering of the cleaning head, according to the panel thickness is achieved through a handwheel and it can be controlled by means of a decimal gauge, (By request: motorised lifting and lowering device).
- Technical features Piece feeding width 1,350 mm, max. useful width 1,320 mm, max. working thickness 90 mm, min. working thickness 3 mm.
- Adjustable running speed, Brush rotation speed: 600 RPM, Brush dimension diameter 220 x 1,320 mm.
- Diameter of the brush suction mouths 2 x 200 mm, Air volume to be exhausted 6000 m3h, Compressed air consumption 1,100 Nl/min., Brush motor power 0.75 kW, Conveyor motor power 0.37 kW, Total installed electrical power 1.2 kW, Machine total weight 1,100 kg, Machine overall dimensions 1,110x2,550 mm, Adjustable working table height 870-930 mm, Standard colors Ral 7035 grey frame, Ral 5018 turquoise hoods.
- Electrical installation is in IP55 protection class, The electrical power equipment, such as main switch.
- Fuses, remote-control switch and automatic thermal relays is contained in a switchboard, which is positioned opposite to the control keyboard, The control keyboard is fed with low tension, The main electrical and electronic equipment is by Telemecanique, Machine in compliance with CE Safety Standards.
- 5) Automatic spray machine type Dualtech 401-Dry (guns and pumps excluded is suitable for the spray application of stain, base and top coats on every type of surface.
- Conveying System A roller conveyor 1500 mm long is positioned at the inlet side, At the outlet the conveyor is 1300 mm long with tilting part, Movement of the pieces inside the spray machine is accomplished through a two-belt conveyor, 1800 mm wide, ring-closed by means of "overlapped" joint with synthetic solvent resistant covering and "finger" joint, The conveying system has been designed in order to ease the belt replacement, The belt is equipped with two trapezoidal vulcanized guides on the bottom side ends, which guarantee its centering, The lacquer recovery and cleaning on the belt is achieved through a patented system, which guarantees a total lacquer recovery and a perfect cleaning with no mechanical action, which could damage or wear it, This system can be easily extracted to allow an easy and quick cleaning.
- Application Unit: By means of two opposite reciprocating damped units, which are suitable to include up to 4 guns each, The movement is carried out through synthetic toothed belts, reinforced by means of steel wires, The driving is accomplished through a brushless motor, which guarantees a correct speed, acceleration and deceleration control, Supply circuit for 8 "Airmix" guns, including the return section, in order to allow quick washing.
- (No gun or pump included).
- The spray parameters are independent for each gun.
- General Description, Spray room made up of carbon structural steel and pre-lacquered sheet panels,,The air is taken from the room, filtered and uniformly distributed through the room ceiling, Two longitudinal filtering panels 1800 mm long guarantee the overspray captation, They are made of sheet-zinc with capacitive filters in honeycombed paper, The filtering tower is made of sheet-zinc and includes in its internal part two big surface filtering cells, An electrical fan is positioned on the machine roof and allows the overspray exhaust from the spray room, therefore preventing the particle exhaust, EEx-d spray room and post-chamber lighting.
- Technical Features max. useful working width 1300 mm, min. length of the pieces 300 mm, max. working thickness 90 mm, Adjustable running speed, Adjustable reciprocating unit speed 0-120 m/min., Supply mouth dimensions 350 x 1520 mm, Exhaust mouth dimensions 450 x 450 mm, Spray room supply air volume 12,000 mVh, Exhausted air volume 12,000 nv'/h, Spray room supply fan power 3 kW, Exhaust fan power 7.5 kW, Inlet roller conveyor motor power 0.37 kW, Conveyor motor power 0.75 kW, Outlet roller conveyor motor power 0.37 kW, Reciprocating unit motor power 2.5 kW, Total installed electrical power 14.6 kW, Compressed air consumption 2000 Nl/min., Machine total weight 3600 kg, Machine overall dimensions 5000 x 4216 mm, Machine height 3800 mm, Adjustable working table height 870-930 mm, Standard Colors Ral 7035 grey frame.
- Ral 5018 turquoise hoods.
- Electronic control unit with 'touch-screen' keyboard, Machine function control is carried out by means of a Telemecanique TSX57203-m-Premium, PLC (with last generation cpu), equipped with a color XBT-F-034110 'touch screen' keyboard which makes machine functioning very simple, The processor memory has a 48K16 RAM - 64K16 Eprom which contains the basic program of the machine, The touch screen keyboard is equipped with a memory card (EPROM) which also contains the machine's basic program and onto which the operator may save the programs to be used when necessary (up to 50), Operational functions The below mentioned points may...